SmartLoop Bluetooth integrated and wattage selectable and CCT-tunable 2×2 LED flat panel is a backlit fixture that provides incredible performance and a variety of adjustable settings, allowing for ultimate flexibility. These innovative flat panels provide the ability to select between 20, 30, and 40 watts (2,400-4,500 lumens) and warm-neutral 35K, neutral 40K, and daylight 50K white light color temperatures via a switch on the driver. They are compatible with most standard T-bar grid ceilings and come standard with 0-10V dimming capabilities. The back-lit design with frosted lens and diffused LED’s provide even illumination across the entire surface of the panel.
- CCT Selectable (3500/4000/5000K)
- Wattage Selectable (40,30, 20W)
- Features integrated SmartLoop Bluetooth™ mesh wireless sensor controller. The sensor controller may be used “out of the box” as a stand alone sensor (pre-commissioned, ee page 2 for details); or may be commissioned using the SmartLoop app to add advanced functions such as zoning, high-end trim, configure occupancy/ vacancy behavior, create scenes, and set schedules
- New backlit style design; fits standard T-grid ceilings
- Construction features precise optical lenses over each individual LED, offering optimal light diffusion and consistent surface illumination, with no risk of yellowing over product lifetime
- Suitable for damp locations
- Powered by 0-10V dimmable LED driver with built-in junction box
- Compatible with LED emergency backup
- Over 50% energy savings compared to traditional fluorescent troffers
- Operating temp range -20ºC/-4ºF to 40ºC/104ºF
- 5-Year factory warranty
What is SmartLoop? Find out here.
|Product Number||Input Voltage||Wattage||Color Temperature||Lumen Output||CRI||Efficacy||Lifetime|
|BPL-LED-22B-40PS-8CSA /FC2||120-277v||40W||3500K||4,400||>80||117 lm/W||50,000 Hours|
- Keystone KT-BPLED40PS-22B-8CSA-VDIM /FC2