Many options available! Please specify all dimensions for quote, use worksheet below as a guide.
- Tempered glass – this glass has been treated in such a way, that when it breaks it, shatters into small
cube like pieces, and is much safer than sharp jagged pieces of glass.
- Ceramic glass – ceramic glass shares many of the same properties as both glass and ceramic. They are
great in places that change temperature quickly, like a wood stove or cook top.
- Annealed glass – the word annealed refers to how the glass is heated and cooled. This type of glass is
perfect for windows in low traffic areas.
- Laminated glass – this type of glass remains intact when broken, due to the film between the panes. It
is used in many applications but mostly windows and doors.
- Mirror – We can provide frameless mirrors at 1/8″ and 3/16″ thick using standard edgework options
such as bevel or pencil edge
You can simply email the completed Glass Worksheet to firstname.lastname@example.org for quote!