LPM wrap fixtures are designed to deliver general purpose lighting for surface-mount ceiling applications and are the ideal choice for schools, offices, and retail locations. Surface mount wraparound fixtures deliver all-around illumination, and are often used in indoor applications that require typical functional light levels without a recessed ceiling grid in place. Power Select and Color Select technologies, which allow users to choose from among a variety of power outputs and color temperatures by flicking a switch. These LED wrap light fixtures deliver up to 135 lm/W to provide 50% energy savings. With a useful life of at least 5 years, wrap fixtures will also reduce maintenance and replacement costs compared to fluorescent fixtures.
- Color Select technology. Adjust CCT between 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K
- Power Select technology. Adjust power between 4/28/18W, changing lumen output to set high end trim.
- 0 –10V dimming LED drivers with 12V Aux
- Ambient operating temperature: –20ºC/– 4ºF to 45ºC/113ºF
- Compatible with emergency backups
- Luminaire is suitable for installation within a clothes closet storage space
- LED lifetime: L70 >100,000 hours @ 25°C fixture ambient
- Low optical flicker
- THD: < 20%
- Power factor > 0.95
- 5-year factory warranty
|Product Number||Input Voltage||Wattage||Color Temperature||Lumen Output||CRI||Efficacy||Lifetime|
|W-LED-4-44PS-8CSA||120-277v||44W||3500K||5,852||>80||133 lm/W||50,000 Hours|
- Keystone KT-WLED44PS-4-8CSA-VDIM